Meet the Blogger

Meet the Blogger!


  1. I live in London.
  2. I've traveled to Morocco, Turkey, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bali. My favourite countries visited are definitely Thailand and Hong Kong.
  3. I'm learning Mandarin.
  4. I'm currently on my gap year! 
  5. I'm going to university next September and I'm going to study History.
  6. In the future, I would like to work either in a museum or in broadcasting correspondence.
  7. I love BTS and my bias is Kim Namjoon (RM).
  8. I love Running Man and my favourite member is Lee Kwang Soo.
  9. I love Marvel and my favourite superheroes are Ms Marvel, Captain America, Iron Man and Miles Morales. 
  10. I like watching Kdramas, I would recommend: Healer, Welcome to Waikiki, Just Between Lovers and Fight for my Way. 
  11. I like watching Chinese dramas too and my absolute top favourite is The Rise of Phoenixes. 
  12. My favourite movies are The Lord of the Rings, Mulan and Kung Fu Panda.
  13. I also adore Sing and Storks (they're such underrated movies pls watch them)
  14. My favourite food is spaghetti and ice cream (chocolate or cookie dough).
  15. My favourite gadget is my canon camera- photography is one of my hobbies!
  16. I adore Disney films, my favourite movie is Mulan and my favourite Pixar movie is UP.
  17. I always wear oversized t-shirts and jumpers.
  18. My favourite colour is red.
  19. My favourite animals are pandas, giraffes and penguins.
  20. I love Queer Eye (I can't choose my favourite Fab Five pls don't make me choose!)
  21. I love stationary- I have so many unused notebooks.
  22. One hobby of mine is scrapbooking- I'm finally putting my washi tapes to use!
  23. I also love to journal- it's filled with diary entries, poems and thoughts.
  24. I love orchestral music/OSTs and my favourite composers are Hans Zimmer and Thomas Bergerson.

Do you have any hobbies? What is your most unusual fact about yourself?

Comments

Popular Posts