Welcome to Ink Upon Pages!

My name is Anna and I adore books, baking and BTS☺️

My mum signed me up for a library card at the age of 3 (I still use the very same card!) and that is when my love for reading began. I decided to start this blog to showcase my love for books but to also have a way to spend time productively during my gap year! My favorite genres are YA, fantasy, comic books and manga. I also enjoy the occasional history book. My all time favourite books are: The Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Hobbit.

My other interests include baking. I've been baking for about 8 years and my best creations have so far been a wedding cake and my classic pear cake. I also absolutely adore BTS and my bias is Namjoon (RM). I got to see them on 10.10.18 and it was one of the best experiences of my life.

On this blog you will find: book reviews and everything to do with books, baking posts and the occasional screaming post about BTS.

More facts about me here.

That's that!

Enjoy my blog ☺️

Comments

Popular Posts